Contact - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
ul. Lubomirskich 1E
Send a message - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Legal information - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
|Nature||Head Office - Factory - Sales Office - Warehouse|
|Legal form||Spółka Komandytowa|
|Registry of Commerce/KRS||KRS 0000299823|
|No employees||250-499 Employees|
|Kompass member for||+ 6 years|
Presentation - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
On a turnkey basis, we build complete lines for the production of fruit juices and concentrates, as well as fully automated storage facilities for juices and NFC juices.
We offer a wide range of apparatuses and vessels for the manufacturing industry, primarily for the food, chemical and pharmaceutic industries. Our production programme is focused on tanks and vessels of various shapes and sizes, in particular pressure vessels and storage tanks made in stainless steel.
NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES: 490
PRODUCTION AREA: 25.000 m2
• Complete lines for the production of fruit juices and concentrates
• Automated storage facilities for juices and NFC juices
• Falling film evaporators
• Hydraulic presses
• Ultra-filtration systems
• Pasteurisation systems
• Stainless steel tanks (process, storage, aseptic)
OEM CONCTRACT AND CUSTOM MONUFACTURING FOR STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCTS AND PROCESS EQUIPMENT (SUBCONTRACTING SERVICES) IN B&P ENGINEERING:
Another area of the B&P Engineering operation is the stainless steel fabrication services. For customers running diverse types of business, we produce both single units and complete stainless steel installations. Our products can be made to order, in accordance with the provided specification.
We have a great knowledge about the production of tanks and tubular heat exchangers that are always made out of stainless steel.
Tanks manufactured by B&P Engineering, which are used in many industries, can serve as both pressure and non-pressure devices. For example: aseptic, process, storage, mixing and equalisation tanks.
Types of manufactured devices:
· pressure apparatus
· filter cages,
· columns, evaporators,
· tubular heat exchanger,
· screw conveyors,
· degassing agents for powders and liquids.
The B&P Engineering is ISO 9001, ASME and OHSAS certified.
- Aroma extraction stations
- Aseptic automated tank rooms for NFC juices and concentrates
- Aseptic Filtration System MONA
- Automation and visualisation of individual new & used equipment
- Automation and visualisation of production processes
- Basket feeders
- Belt feeders
- Clean in place station
- Complete technological lines for the production of NFC juices, juice concentrates and fruit purees
- Control systems for recipe-dependent processes
- Depectinization tanks
- Dry discharge/unloading
- Falling film evaporator
- Feed screws
- Fining agent preparation station (Dosing station)
- Flat-bottom tanks, capacity of up to 1 million litres
- Hydraulic piston-cylinder presses for fruits IPS type for juice and concentrate production
- Juice mixing station
- Mills & shredders
- Mixers for processing tanks
- Pasteurisation systems
- Piping systems
- Process tanks
- Pulp tanks
- Roll feeders
- Sorting machines (dosing units)
- Special tanks for pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
- Storage tanks with cone & deep-stamped bottoms
- Tank sterilizer
- Tanks for storage of aseptic materials
- Technological line for the waste-free production of biofuel from corn stover.
- The design and comprehensive implementation of process installations as well as technological piping insulation
- Tubular heat exchangers (pulp pipe heaters)
- Vertical elevators
- Water and air cleaners
- Wet discharge/unloading
- XL Ultrafiltration system
- Stainless Steel custom manufacturing for OEM Manufacturers (non-standard stainless steel products and process equipment)
B&P Engineering provides services of machine construction, tanks and advanced equipment based on the received documentation.
We provide support in the design phase. We are experts in designing tanks for multiple applications.
Our custom-built devices, machines and tanks are used in technological processes by companies from the chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, water and sewage.
- Tank fabrication
- Custom fabrication of stainless steel products and process equipment - OEM production
- Shell and tube heat exchangers
- Stainless steel processing
- Stainless steel tank bottoms
- CNC machining
- Cutting and bending of tubes
- Rolling (bending) and coiling of profiles and sections
- Design of machinery and equipment as well as visualisation of manufacturing processes
- Erection and programming of control cabinets
- Automatic grinding, polishing of tanks and end caps
- Shot peening - Glass blasting
- Metal sheet cutting and bending
- Laser and plasma cutting
- Lathing CNC
- Milling CNC
stainless steel tanks Custom fabrication pasteurizers Falling film evaporators presses for juices juice ultrafiltration tanks pharmaceutical and cosmetic STAINLESS STEEL PROCESSING conveying systems Depectinization tanks Tanks for storage of aseptic materials Pulp tanks Complete lines for production of juices Complete lines for production of concentrates MACHINES FOR PRODUCTION OF CONCENTRATES Pulp preparation and juice extraction section Raw material receipt & transport section Depectinization section Filtration section Concentration section Aseptic automated tank rooms for NFC juices Subcontracting services Stainless Steel custom manufacturing non-standard stainless steel products OEM production skids reactors decanters mixers separators crystallizers columns degassing agents for powders and liquids machine construction tanks construction
News - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Nov 14 2019New service
Welding station for processing heating and cooling jackets in automatic mode.B&P Engineering continuously invests in new technological solutions and thus provides its customers with products of the highest quality.
In April 2019, a machine for automated unrolling, forming and welding of heating and cooling jackets (so called: half pipe jackets) for tanks with a diameter of 2 m to 4.3 m was commissioned. The biggest advantage of this device is that it enables to make two high quality welds at the same time, which reduces welding time.
Other advantages of automated welding of heating and cooling jackets:
Show More Show less
- repeatable high quality of welds,
- continuous welding without joining welds,
- the number of transverse jacket joints is kept to a minimum.
Nov 14 2019New product
Falling film evaporator with the possibility of changing the capacity mode.In order to meet the expectations of our customers we have designed a falling film evaporator with the possibility of changing the capacity mode without the need for mechanical intervention by the operator.
Fruit and vegetable processing plants do not need to have two evaporators in order to be able to process juice from various fruits. The capacity of the evaporator can be adjusted directly from the panel to the current capacity and quantity of available raw material. The evaporator station with the possibility of changing the capacity mode from the operator panel allows to work with the capacity starting from 10,000 l/h of juice inflow.
Pneumatic valves installed at the top of each column direct the juice to the appropriate sections of flow sieves in the columns. This enables the evaporator to work in two modes of capacity:
- low: 10,000-22,000 l/h of juice inflow
- high: 20,000-40,000 l/h of juice inflow
It is also important that the change of the operating mode is fully automatic without the need for mechanical intervention by the operator.
The customer has the possibility to process the raw material with different efficiency adjusted to the current possibilities and quantity of available raw material.
More information about the evaporators manufactured by B&P Engineering can be found here.
We invite you to cooperate with us!Show More Show less
Nov 14 2019New product
Pasteurizer with a tubular exchanger and an automatic dispenser of cleaning agentsPasteurizer with a tubular exchanger and an automatic dispenser of cleaning agents is a device enabling the processing of various raw materials, including vegetable purées.
In order to allow pasteurization of various types of raw materials, a tubular exchanger has been used in the presented pasteurizer and a stirrer has been added to the buffer tank to prevent the product from settling (e.g. in the case of vegetable purées).
An additional advantage of the pasteurizer is the introduced mechanism of automatic dosing of cleaning agents, a so-called dispenser.
The contact of the worker operating the pasteurizer with substances harmful to the human organism has been reduced to the necessary minimum, which increases the safety level of the operator's work.
The detergent dispenser consists of dispensing pumps placed in two containers filled with acid and alkali. The dispenser eliminates the need for manual measuring and adding of cleaning agents. Based on conductivity meter readings, the system takes an appropriate cleaning agent to maintain the desired parameters during the cleaning cycle.
The software controlling the operation of the pasteurizer in combination with automation and measuring devices eliminates to a minimum the risk of error by the operator. All operating parameters are archived and available in the form of reports.
The customer receives an automated device, which enables the processing of various types of raw materials and optimization of the feeding of cleaning agents.
More information about the pasteurizer manufactured by B&P Engineering can be found here.
We invite you to cooperate with us!Show More Show less
Nov 12 2019Participate in an event
BrauBeviale - Capital goods exhibition for the beverage industry
Location: Nuremberg, GermanyBrauBeviale, the international exhibition is dedicated to the beverage industry (raw materials, machinery and equipment, materials). It will take place within 12th to 14th November 2019, Nuremberg!
Our stand no. 9-632 is located in The Technologies sector in hall 9.
At our exhibition booth, we will be talking about new technologies in the production of juices (the NFC) and fruit concentrates.
We will present our offer:
- for the beverage industry and in particular for fruit and vegetable processing plants for the production of fruit juices and apple concentrates (evaporator stations, juice presses, pasteurizers, ultrafiltration systems, automated warehouses and much more).
- Custom fabrication of stainless steel products and process equipment - Tier1 and OEM production
- Tank fabrication
We have free vouchers for all 3 days, just let us know at: email@example.com.
About the fair:
BrauBeviale is the most important exhibition for the beverage industry in the world. It gathers industry representatives from Europe and around the world to discuss high quality raw materials, advanced production technologies, efficient logistics and marketing concepts.
We invite you to the stand!Show More Show less
19 products B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Complete technological lines for the production of NFC juices, juice concentrates and fruit purees
OEM Contract and Custom manufacturing of stainless steel products and process equipment
Stainless steel tank fabrication
Process tanks made of stainless steel for the food and chemical industrie
Special tanks for pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
Storage tanks - aseptic materials, capacity up to 1 mln liters, with cone and deep stamped bottoms
Equipment & machines for production of juices and concentrates
Aroma extraction stations
Aseptic Filtration System MONA
Clean in place station (CIP Systems)
Falling film evaporator [evaporation systems]
Fining agent preparation station (Dosing station)
Hydraulic piston-cylinder presses IPS type 5.000, 10.000 and 15.000 for juice and concentrate production
Pasteurisation systems [Pasteurizers]
XL Ultrafiltration system
Mills & shredders
General Information - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Location - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Executives - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Mr. Peter Bauer
Spoken languages German, English, Polish
Mr. Marcin Kocaj
Production Director/Manager (Production Director/Dyrektor d/s Produkcji)
Spoken languages Polish, English
Mr. Tomasz Musiał
CEO - Chief Executive Officer
Spoken languages Polish, German, English, Russian
Mr. Marcin Rykała
Marketing Director/Manager (Specjalista d/s Marketingu)
Spoken languages Polish, English
Activities - B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Main activities within the Kompass classification
Drinks industry machinery and equipment NES
- Blending equipment for the drinks industry
- De-aeration equipment for the drinks industry
- Oxygen measuring and monitoring equipment for the beverage industry
- Pasteurising machinery and equipment for the drinks industry
- Cooling equipment for the drinks industry
- Tank and vat cleaning and disinfection equipment, drinks industry
- Spare parts for drinks industry machinery and equipment
Vegetable and fruit processing machinery and equipment, industrial
- Fruit and vegetable washing and cleaning equipment, industrial
- Fruit and vegetable grading and sorting equipment, industrial
- Fruit and vegetable grading machines, optical, industrial
- Fruit and vegetable peeling machinery, industrial
- Fruit comminution machines
- Fruit and vegetable dicing and cubing machinery, industrial
- Chestnut peeling machines, processed fruit and jam manufacturing
- Stone removing machines, processed fruit and jam manufacturing
- Raisin washing and sorting machines, processed fruit and jam manufacturing
- Fruit and vegetable pip and seed separators, industrial
- Fruit and vegetable cutting and slicing machinery, industrial
- Fruit dicing machines, processed fruit and jam manufacturing
- Fruit and vegetable blanching equipment, industrial
- Fruit peel cutting and dicing machinery, industrial
- Fruit and vegetable pulping machinery, industrial
- Fruit and vegetable shredding machinery, industrial
- Fruit and vegetable de-stemming and coring machinery, industrial
- Food preserve concentrators, vacuum
- Citrus fruit processing plant and equipment
- Citrus fruit chipping machinery, industrial
- Citrus fruit driers, industrial
- Apple processing machinery, industrial
- Fruit juice extraction machinery, industrial
- Tomato juice concentrate preparation equipment, automatic, industrial
- Fruit feeders, industrial
Tanks and vats, metal
- Tanks and vats, steel, for liquids
- Tanks and vats, stainless steel, for liquids
- Tanks and vats, metal, twin walled, for liquids
- Tanks and vats, metal, galvanised, for liquids
- Tanks, metal, spherical, for liquids
- Tanks, metal, large capacity, for liquids
- Tanks, sectional, metal, for liquids
- Storage tanks, metal, horizontal and cylindrical, for liquids
- Storage tanks, metal, vertical and cylindrical, for liquids
- Storage tanks, metal, rectangular, for liquids
- Expansion tanks, metal, for liquids
- Tanks and vats, metal, for water storage
- Tanks and vats, metal, for chemicals
- Tanks and cylinders, metal, for hot water
- Tanks, metal, for corrosive liquids
- Tanks, stainless steel, food industry
- Tanks, stainless steel, for plumbing
- Bottoms and ends, metal, for tanks containing liquids
Secondary activities within the Kompass classification
- Heat exchangers
- Dairy industry machinery and equipment
- Mechanical assembly contractors
- Metal pipework services
- Mechanical construction services
- Metallurgy and mechanical engineering consultants
- Packaging machinery for liquids, pastes, viscous and semi-solid products
- Wrapping machinery and equipment, by product type
Pharmaceuticals and cosmetics production plant and equipment
- Crushing and grinding machines, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Mixing and blending machines, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Granulators and driers combined, continuous, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Concentration plant, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Driers, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Driers, vacuum, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Blenders, granulators and driers combined, pharmaceutical industry
- Blenders and granulators combined, pharmaceutical industry
- Granulators, pharmaceutical industry
- Oxygen generators, pharmaceutical industry
- Drug extraction plant, pharmaceutical industry
- Oil processing plant, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Ointment manufacturing machines, pharmaceutical industry
- Extruders, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Tablet making machines, pharmaceutical industry
- Lozenge manufacturing machines, pharmaceutical industry
- Gelatine capsule production machinery, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries
- Drum coating machines for tablets and capsules, pharmaceutical industry
- Sterilisers for the pharmaceutical industry
- Autoclaves, pharmaceutical industry
- Machinery and equipment for the food industry NES
- Evaporators for the chemical industry
Soft drink and fruit juice production plant and equipment
- Fruit juice production plant, complete
- Fruit pressing plant, complete
- Fruit juice concentration plant and equipment
- Fruit juice reconstitution plant
- Fruit juice filtration plant
- Fruit juice clarification plant
- Fruit juice homogenisers
- Fruit juice carbonating plant
- Fruit juice de-aeration plant
- Fruit juice pasteurisation plant
- Fruit squash plant
- Mixers and blenders for the chemical industry
- Mixing machinery and equipment for the food industry
- Ice cream making and dispensing machinery and equipment
- Conveyors for bulk