Preventative Maintenance Contracts of Neu-servo Repairs Ltd
Neu-servo Repairs Ltd
Description of the Service
Neu-Servo will completely overhaul your machinery based around your production.
Our process involves:
• Comprehensive repair service of all motors, drives and electronic controls.
• Onsite service to all electrical elements of the machine.
• Onsite service of all mechanical elements of the machine.
• Complete service and overhaul of all Servo’s, Drives and Spindles with 12 months warranty.
• Full reporting and recommendation of service to reduce failures and improve machine efficiency.
• Full machine clean.
• Re-installation of all Motors, Drives and Spindle.
• Check alignment of the machine and record/report results.
• Undertaken Renishaw Ballbar Checks
• Machine Laser Calibration to UKAS standards
This complete service will be based around your production ensuring that there is no downtime of any machinery.
Benefits of this service include:
• Prevents catastrophic failure of parts.
• Provides machine longevity.
• Can be planned around production (carried out when machine is not in production; this significantly reduces chances of machine downtime).
• Cost effective – Works carried out will not require major salvation of parts which will reduce repair costs.
• Delivers a warranty on main assets of 12 months.
• Reduces rate of repeat failures as reasons for failure of parts can be identified and actioned against to reduce any repeat failures.
• Reduces spend on new machinery – consistent maintenance will lengthen the life of machines.
• Obsolete parts can be identified and protected to reduce catastrophic failure – failure of these parts could condemn a machine.
• Ensures production quality – parts on the machine are known to be functioning properly resulting in accurate outputs from the machine.